Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
:werecomingforyou: AMC 360 (Built) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: :werecomingforyou: AMC 360 (Built)

Thank you from BT Ultra tech
    Quote Originally Posted by tarra
    I understand what MC has I am just wanting to know what is there and isnt there so I can either figure out if I have it or need to start looking for it.

Such as the pan. I know he sells them and I may have one but if I know there is one on the motor than I dont have to think about it.

I have a 1970 Javelin I want to get running as soon as possible with as little effort and money as possible. So the more I know the better I can plan.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas
    I understand what you mean. I would consider this a short block. But MC will need to verify what comes with and what doesn't.

Probably will need to get the following items:
    Timing Cover
    Water pump
    Heads
    Cam
    Lifters
    pushrods

I'm sure MC will elaborate as necessary

-Merry Christmas

-Dave
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    I see that you say a flywheel will work fine on this assembly. It does not need to be balanced with a flywheel? If not what flywheel can I use? If there is no pan or heads will the motor need to come back apart to be cleaned before installing? Could I get a couple pics to dennyspolebarn@yahoo.com? I have money and am interested. I have been looking for a cheap motor for a mud runner and think this one might just work for me. I am sending a PM also.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcjeep
    I see that you say a flywheel will work fine on this assembly. It does not need to be balanced with a flywheel? If not what flywheel can I use? If there is no pan or heads will the motor need to come back apart to be cleaned before installing? Could I get a couple pics to dennyspolebarn@yahoo.com? I have money and am interested. I have been looking for a cheap motor for a mud runner and think this one might just work for me. I am sending a PM also.
    The flywheel and flexplate have the same balance as I recall so the balance should be the same with either.

As far as cleaning goes, MC will have to chime in and let you know as the motor is in his shop in MN, I'm in FL so I don't know if it will need to be taken apart/cleaned/etc. I would say no but I would send him a PM and ask.

-Dave
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I will see what I can do for pics in the next couple of days.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by dbesade
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcjeep
    The flywheel and flexplate have the same balance as I recall so the balance should be the same with either.

As far as cleaning goes, MC will have to chime in and let you know as the motor is in his shop in MN, I'm in FL so I don't know if it will need to be taken apart/cleaned/etc. I would say no but I would send him a PM and ask.

-Dave
    Pics are coming soon, MC said that the motor will not need to come apart before use and that it has been properly stored sans the pan and heads.

I can come up with a pan to go with it if absolutely needed

-Dave

SOLD!