Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
:werecomingforyou: AMC 360 (Built) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: :werecomingforyou: AMC 360 (Built)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    It can go flywheel or flexplate...same balance. The motor was setup for high end but the cam was taken out and it could be used for any RPM range. If your serious about a nice stout lower end come awn by and I can show you the motor. We love visitors!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Ultra tech
    Price now includes shipping
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.

Hey Dave, sorry if i had gotten your hopes up b/c i was all about buying it......but the jeep has let me down again Pinions bearings are howling really bad and do i mean bad! For some reason after no more than 500 miles they are out and the shop i had set them up did a good job but wants the jeep over there so he can tear it down to replace and recheck bearings and whatnot......but i don't think i will, i mite just have to grow a pair and fix it myself. Oh and my dist gear also crapped so i now have very limited funds due to the holidays and my jeepers............if you still have after first of the year you'll be hearing from me for sure!
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

Hey no problem it happens. Hope everything works out
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.

*bump* Price now includes shipping

tarra
    So if this includes shipping to SoCal I am SERIOUSLY interested.

Is the front of the motor there? Like the timing cover, water pump, and so on? Is there a cam still in it?

"Lookin for $650.. direct questions to MC (Jeepsr4Ever)

**UPDATED.. THIS PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!**"

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    No front or camshaft
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

tarra
    Just to make sure. Is there anything other than the block, crank, rods, and pistons?

Its obviously assembled but is there a pan or anything else there?

Thanks

Okay the motor doesn't come with Heads, timing cover, water pump, or camshaft.

NOW.. MC does sell all those items in the store RIGHT NOW.. with free shipping. As for an oil pan, if it doesn't have one when it gets to you.. any AMC V8 Pan will work OR I will ship you my personal spare.

-Dave

tarra
    I understand what MC has I am just wanting to know what is there and isnt there so I can either figure out if I have it or need to start looking for it.

Such as the pan. I know he sells them and I may have one but if I know there is one on the motor than I dont have to think about it.

I have a 1970 Javelin I want to get running as soon as possible with as little effort and money as possible. So the more I know the better I can plan.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas