Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Hmmm judging from the "body work" I would say that is an early model silicon injected blower model..I would expect along with the typical high maintenance issues, you might find a leaking rear end (usually caused by someone not using a stick shift correctly) the exterior looks like it could be heavily sun damaged and probably a lot of wind noise caused by the cavernous empty space above and most weatherstripping being shot and the poor fit of the worn "curtains"

While these can be rehabilitated it usually requires a HUGE TOOL investment and just throwing money at it until it feels better..

Having said all that, these "Modified" models can be a lot of fun for a quick spin around the block, It is only problematic when one tries to keep up with the maintenance .
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Hmmm judging from the "body work" I would say that is an early model silicon injected blower model..I would expect along with the typical high maintenance issues, you might find a leaking rear end (usually caused by someone not using a stick shift correctly) the exterior looks like it could be heavily sun damaged and probably a lot of wind noise caused by the cavernous empty space above and most weatherstripping being shot and the poor fit of the worn "curtains"

While these can be rehabilitated it usually requires a HUGE TOOL investment and just throwing money at it until it feels better..

Having said all that, these "Modified" models can be a lot of fun for a quick spin around the block, It is only problematic when one tries to keep up with the maintenance .

Dirty Harry.

Dirty Harry.

well I have no idea why this is here 3 times.. it was funny but not that funny.. sorry

Dirty Harry.