Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
New Video of the AMC 360 in my Jeep, Acceleration, etc. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Video of the AMC 360 in my Jeep, Acceleration, etc.

What mufflers is that thing rocking?

Quote Originally Posted by dan58
    What mufflers is that thing rocking?
    Bueller?

Watch the video, it clearly states it. My apologies if you are deaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mills
    Watch the video, it clearly states it. My apologies if you are deaf.
    Thanks newb. No need to be a d1ck.

Actually, I've been a member here longer than you, I just haven't posted, so no need for the "newb" comment. I could run my posts up with stupid questions too so as not to have the "Newbie" lable. Flowmaster 40 Series at 1:19.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Hey Mills chill out man....its all peave, love, and harmony around here like MC's smily states haha but you ain't gots to a smarta$$ bout it bub.....ive got hooker aero chambers that do sound a bit like flow 40's so think wisely before you speak
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

My apologies for my tone! I was merely trying to point out that during the walk-around portion of the video, at 1 minute and 19 seconds I believe, the type of mufflers are stated as being Flowmaster 40 series . I'll be nicer in any other posts. Again, my apologies.

yea.....i didnt catch it in there when i was watching it but now that i watched it over again i do hear its in there
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I would like to point out that the Physiological reaction to a nice ride sitting there going lumpety lump is about the same as at a bikini contest or Hooters wet T-shirt contest.. you know the one where you finally realize someone is talking to you and you go HUH?? Whuzzat?? So I went back and viewed your video and I'll be darned, there is talking..quite alot of it actually.. but I dont remember hearing it the first time..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.