Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Jeep stuff for a good home - SOLD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeep stuff for a good home - SOLD

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Jeep stuff for a good home - SOLD

I have a ton of CJ stuff in my garage that I am sick of looking at - come and get it and it's yours for only $100! I have a used hood, new tailgate, tf727, AMC V8 parts, manifolds, AMC V8 radiator, 33X12.5 BFG MT on a steel wheel (tire has never been used), and tons of other odds and ends. Thing is I want to get rid of it all and don't want to mess with shipping it. Just let me know!
    Jack
    Duluth, GA

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    If you were in Va I'd snatch it all, do you have any pics?

I forgot to add that there are also the front seats and brackets, 401 Cylinder heads (no valves), sway bar, 2 starters, water pump and hoses, most of a '77 factory CJ7 wiring harness, tachometer, windshield to cowl seal, etc, etc, etc (I keep finding more and more as I clean out my garage!)....
    Jack

(I'll snap some pics for ya in a few minutes)

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    Dude - Speed trip? We can stop at Dads in Winston for an R&R and maybe a meal It's only a little way off the strait line
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Jack,
    You'll need to do better ....

This album is private. Please login.

Logging into jbrunsonjr/Jeep/For Sale Jan 07
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Let's try this again. First person to show up, gets it!

Almost all of this is included except the engine block and the box of welding masks.

TF727

CJ7 Hood

Flowmasters NOT included. Manifolds and tire ARE.

One is a little bugger, the other is a 14" Edelbrock with a new air filter and various spacers.

Every engine bolt is bagged and labelled, also other parts like lifters, Edelbrock performer cam, sun visors, windshild wiper arms, new push rods, etc, etc, etc.

Windshield wiper linkages, CJ7 wiring harness, Cowel seal, Motorcraft ignition module, rear view mirrors, etc, etc, etc.....

You can see the tailgate and the radiator and seats here....

2 Starters, water pump, oil pan, heads, valve covers

And sitting inbetween the seats is the fan and harmonic balancer for a 401.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Dude - Speed trip? We can stop at Dads in Winston for an R&R and maybe a meal It's only a little way off the strait line
    I'm game! When are we going?... Uhhhh wait, are you driving?? My Excursion likes gas too much... Small block V8, 6" fabtech lift and 35" tires makes it a non-friendly compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    I'm game! When are we going?... Uhhhh wait, are you driving?? My Excursion likes gas too much... Small block V8, 6" fabtech lift and 35" tires makes it a non-friendly compliant.
    Lets go Fri noon. We can RON in Winston Fri night (check out the progress on dad's kit-airplane) and hit Jack up Sat for a late lunch at the hotel and RTB by Sunday

I'll provide the truck and straps, we both drive, and I think it'll all fit in the back of the Beast (Dodge 2500, 4-door, long bed, 4x4 - hemi - 17MPG on the road ... if I keep my foot out of it ) =D>
    I'm looking at the cracked case tranny (yeah, the bell is cracked) and the remote oil filter (other thread that Jack hasn't answered). We can divvy up the rest on the ride

Split the gas?
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE