Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Eagle

Thread: Eagle

Eagle

I'm looking for an Eagle, don't care about the drive train it just needs to be fairly solid. I miss not having one, and I have some plans for one if I can come across a solid one cheap enough. Thanks.

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    I saw one for sale in Holland Mi last week. Where are you located?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Try Blown7, he had one a while ago he was looking for an eagle lover to have it....

Quote Originally Posted by dmcjeep
    I saw one for sale in Holland Mi last week. Where are you located?
    In Livonia, a couple hours from Holland. Where did you see it for sale at, on the web or are you in that area?

edit: hahahaha! Just noticed, it's dcm jeep! Hey man, it's shawn from the rest of the off road bulliten boards here in michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Try Blown7, he had one a while ago he was looking for an eagle lover to have it....
    Yeah I know. He said I could have it, and after numerous unanswered PM's he must have changed his mind or found somebody else to give it to. I was ready to go pick it up, sounded like what I was looking for. Oh well.

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    I just saw it foe sale in Holland. I am headed down that way in a couple days. I will try and remember to take a camera and if it is still there get a pic and phone number.

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Yeah I know. He said I could have it, and after numerous unanswered PM's he must have changed his mind or found somebody else to give it to. I was ready to go pick it up, sounded like what I was looking for. Oh well.
    I still have it, I'm just running ragged and haven't even checked my PM's in a while.
    Give me a call
    508-764-8168 weekdays.

Jeff
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)