Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Customer service (about) *Read first before posting

Thread: Customer service (about) *Read first before posting

Hybrid View

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Customer service (about) *Read first before posting

We understand that not all questions are asked or customers do not know how to contact us. We are trying to offer the best service possible so we added this area for questions (from simple to complex) about our *online product offering.

If you have a question about shipping (either domestic or international) or you need to inquire about an order # please use this email Orderbulltear@yahoo.com as this topic area is designated for technical questions on Bulltear products not shipping inquiries.

All questions will be answered in 24 hours or less unless otherwise posted. Questions will remain until answered for 1 days time.

-BT Crew
    Last edited by jeepsr4ever; 01-26-2016 at 10:46 AM.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

main stud girdles

if you all have girdles for mains please send an e-mail with price & availabilty , for v-8 amc

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    When I export a DXF file from bobcad to SheetCAM my circles in the drawings become distorted. They looked good in bobcad but in sheet cam the look lumpy. to make the circles in bobcad I made them from ellipses. any ideas what is causing this?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Quit using ellipses. Go to arc and use that menu for circles.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Bulltear forum member Cook
    I got in a minor accident with my FSJ Cherokee and through a weird series of events, the lower are with the slot that holds the alternator got tweaked. I had a guy try and fix it but he welded it and its way wrong. Nothing is even close to aligning. Rather than trying to do it again, could I buy just that bracket with the idler pulleys as well? What would that cost? Thanks.

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    How to get password for cnc instructions page?