Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dana 60 rear

Thread: Dana 60 rear

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

Dana 60 rear

Does anyone have any pics they could share of a CJ7 with full width Dana 60 axles. Looking to put the 60 in and would like the extra width, but not sure if it is to much. Will shorten if need be. Thanks guys.
    "The Dalli Lama has granted me total conciosness upon my death bed, Sooo I got that going for me, Which is nice."
    -Carl Spackler

Tons of pics here. CJ7 front clip. Full width 60s front and rear.
    Mine is the white one. All the rigs in this album are on 60s.

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/a...007/?start=all

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    Thank you. I was worried that they would stick out there to far, but looks great. Thanks again.
    "The Dalli Lama has granted me total conciosness upon my death bed, Sooo I got that going for me, Which is nice."
    -Carl Spackler

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

HEY DAN

WAS GOOD TO SEE ROB K'S JEEP IN YOUR ALBUM. I WAS JUST TALKING WITH HIM ON THE PHONE ABOUT MY REAR DANA 60
    SPEED COSTS MONEY: HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Hey are those H2's with beadlocks?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Hey are those H2's with beadlocks?
    Yep. Rather rare...and might be for sale soon.

Well, here's the final outcome. Full width Dana 60's with HMMWV two piece double beadlock wheels with 7" backspacing. I think it came out just about perfect, both functionally and appearance-wise , not too wide and not too narrow.

Dodge front (2" narrower than Ford or Chevy) with Chevy outers, and Ford rear. Only downside is the front hubs stick out pretty far with that much backspacing. They've taken a licking, but so far are still ticking.

With the Bushwacker cut-out 6" wide flares, we were able to get it inspected, so it's street legal in addtion to being VERY trail worthy.