Thread: I need help with this fourm!

I need help with this fourm!

I am haveing a verry annoying problem with this fourm. I am un able to post replys to topics.

I posted a topic in the engines section a few days ago. When I typed it all in and clicked submit, it brought up the preview. At first I thought I had just hit the wrong button by mistake. I clicked submit agan and it entered the topic. The next day I tried to post a reply. I typed in my message and clicked submit, it brought up the preview. I clicked submit agan and it same thing, preview. No matter how many times I click submit, all the fourm will do is bring up the "preview" it will not enter my message. I even tried clicking the preview button thinking they got switched. Still no luck.
    I waited a day and tried agan. Still same problem. I thought I would try to post another topic. I went to the test fourm and made a post. First time I clicked submit it brings up the preview. I click it a 2nd time and it enters it. I then try to post a reply and I get the same glitch as before. I waited a for a while (mabey another day, cant remember) and came back to it and tried to post a reply. It enters it this time. So I think its fixed and go to my post in engines. Back to where I started. Only preview, no posting.

I dont know whats wrong? Anyone else haveing any problems, or have any suggestions on anything I could do? Hopefully this post works. But if you dont see any replies by me, it means I have still not fixed my problem.
    79 Cherokee, 401, T-18/D-20 hydroboost, otherwise stock.
    Soon to come: Caddy 500,NV4500, NP205, high pinion D-60 front, D-70 rear, SOA, 5.13 gears and 35X12.50's on re centered H1 beadlock wheels

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Got the admins looking at it.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    i have this happen once in a while its fustrating