Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Gotta chance - UPDATED 3-21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta chance - UPDATED 3-21

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Gotta chance - UPDATED 3-21

. . . for another 86 SJ for $400 Needs a front cover, pump, timing chain and ME!!!
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum
    Bryan Smith
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    - 5.7 HEMI powered
    1982 Jeep J10
    - Progress toward road-worthiness is being made!
    1981 Jeep J20
    - Commercial flat bed - Long term Project: RUST! Long term project (RUST!)

Quote Originally Posted by The PIG Smith
    When I get it. Got out there today and it looks good, some rust - but really not that much. Drivers seat needs some work, but the rest looks good!! Will be sending MC my wish list soon
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Get busy...Psy-Op build is actually under way

Started a thread in "Show us your ride" But you can find the pics HERE

Doesn't look like it'll be too hard to get running again- just need to get my arm out of the sling and fully functional again
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat

Doesn't look like it'll be too hard to get running again- just need to get my arm out of the sling and fully functional again
    Mine feels like it should be in a sling, took a tumble on the ice yesterday before work put my hand down and herd a loud pop Had to lift some wheels and swing a hammer a bit at work thought I was going to die! Iced it down last night, swelled up this morning but I think the pain is a bit less, took my work shirt off and there's a nice bruse on my elbow icing it down again right now.
    parting several FSJ'S

Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    Mine feels like it should be in a sling, took a tumble on the ice yesterday before work put my hand down and herd a loud pop Had to lift some wheels and swing a hammer a bit at work thought I was going to die! Iced it down last night, swelled up this morning but I think the pain is a bit less, took my work shirt off and there's a nice bruse on my elbow icing it down again right now.
    Well, take care of it. My problem started in 99 when I tore it lifting weights. The REAL problem started when I caught a D300 as it came off the tranny jack before it hit me in the face and popped my left shoulder. Two years later bone spurs and arthritis were killing me, so . . . under the knife I went.
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    Well, take care of it. My problem started in 99 when I tore it lifting weights. The REAL problem started when I caught a D300 as it came off the tranny jack before it hit me in the face and popped my left shoulder. Two years later bone spurs and arthritis were killing me, so . . . under the knife I went.
    Already been there with one knee, still have a nice ice pack from that. After what they found in my knee they got me with a Rhumatologist and started me on pills for my joints.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tufcj
    Bob, you need to go back up a couple posts and click once ... or ... read below

And which one are you in your post?
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE