Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
OH MY GOD my oil pressure is going to kill me i have no idea - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH MY GOD my oil pressure is going to kill me i have no idea

idle rpm is very steady...i think its my oil pan and pick up tube...im pretty sure the clearance was way to close since theres a mark on the bottom of the inside of the pan...i got a new pan on the way and pick up tube hopefully that fixes it

Measure the clearance and adjust it before you call the job done.

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike4089
    oil pump cover is brand new as are the gears...if drain back how do i fix...it has a brand new fram filter the one for the ford v8's
    A fram filter made all the difference in oil pressure issues to one of my old motors
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Braze a 1/4in nut on the bottom of the pic-up tube, to keep it off the pan.
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

i measured the clearance and its right about a tad under 9/16's of an inch so i know thats good...im gonna get rid of my fram filter this weekend and hope for the best...if not im running it till it dies and thats it