Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Where is my order? (please read concerning late orders)

Thread: Where is my order? (please read concerning late orders)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Where is my order? (please read concerning late orders)

Most orders ship in 24 hrs. Items go in and out of stock if there are 2nd party features like Ni plating..ect.

If you file a paypal dispute you will be refunded and blacklisted. Youll have to claw your way back and because it costed us money in a dispute youll really have to kiss some ass and hand out some beer. (Don't be dumb, ask us...and don't be dumb and ask us on a weekend and expect a reply on a weekend) Hours are 9am to 5 pm CENTRAL time. :)

If you have a order pending that hasn't shipped or an order you feel is late it could be that the part is a non stocking item. This means we either have the part dropshipped directly to you from the mfg or we have one shipped to us to complete your order. If you have a part holding up the order and want the other parts in your order shipped asap please contact us at Orderbulltear@yahoo.com or 651-433-3689 (Please give us 24hrs min to get back to you...YES really 24 hours). We can and will ship partial orders asap but you must request this. This is for domestic orders only. International orders less than $300.00 placed online will ship when other small orders are ready. There will be additional shipping fees that must be paid on those orders as our Estore only generates shipping fees for the lower 48 states. We use USPS Priority mail for international.

If you have a question about an overseas order please use the above contact info.

If you havent recieved a call back please let me (MC) know about it right away.

-MC & Crew

Chin up, pedal to the metal!!
    Last edited by jeepsr4ever; 09-22-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    The above text has been edited.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689