Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
PS Pulley - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: PS Pulley

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

POWER STEERING PULLEY

I NEED 2 OF THEM. SINGLE BELT STOCK JEEP DIAMETER

HOW SOON CAN WE EXPECT THEM????????
    SPEED COSTS MONEY: HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    Waiting for my pulley. trying to steer 900 HP by armstrong steering ain't easy.........
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Yea you got that right!!!

I'll have to hire this guy
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    any recent developments?

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    You still looking for help? I got a buddy that would make a good shop b!tch for ya just outta 2 year auto tech program and a pretty quick learner. Loves JEEPS

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    I have the crank and water pump pulleys (from you) but am in need of the P/S v-belt type press on pulley. I have been working on this motor for a number of years. Being poor and disabled has really made this a slow go but I am getting close and I swore to myself there would be no half assing this time (probably be last time). I also need to relocate P/S pump for HEI. If BULLTEAR is not making or no longer making I really need these items. I have bought a number of items from BULLTEAR over the years and have nothing but good to say. I have also called to ask questions a time or two and been treated extremely well. I understand the small market they are dealing with and having worked in the auto parts business for my entire working life I also know most of us not all but most of us infected with jeepitus are not exactly in the fortune 500. Any help with this from anyone would be greatly appreciated. My name is Ben Richey and I live in Gadsden Al. Thanks to everyone in advance for their help.