Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
2008 ECI June 19-22

Thread: 2008 ECI June 19-22

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum

2008 ECI June 19-22

Everone come out for some good times, camping is free. The only thing you will need to buy is food, drink, and a trail pass if you go on the trails. Come out and you may see some crazy crap like me jumpinc MC's mini bike.

More ECI Info:
    http://www.cfsjc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1906

Jim
    78 Wagoneer-- The War Wagon 6" BJ's lift 33X9.5X15 BFG KO'S, Edelbrock performer carb & Intake, TFI,sway bar disconnects,Aussie Locker, Cliffhanger rear bumper

The War Buggy - 360 W/GM TBI, comp cam, Edelbrock Performer,T18A, Klune, 205 twin stick, D60/14 bolt - 5:13 -Lincon locked, 42 TSL's, full Hydro steering, Tri 4 link rear W/ coil overs + more.

The Compost Heep - 82 Wagonneer, Camo Paint Job

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Wasent there a pic of you last year (post mini bike) with a good amount of road/trail rash?
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Quote Originally Posted by BREK
    Wasent there a pic of you last year (post mini bike) with a good amount of road/trail rash?
    That was my son, after his crash I got on the mini bike and showed him how it is done. With no brakes I almost did not make the turn right after I landed but I just drve through it.

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...6-Video005.flv

Jim
    78 Wagoneer-- The War Wagon 6" BJ's lift 33X9.5X15 BFG KO'S, Edelbrock performer carb & Intake, TFI,sway bar disconnects,Aussie Locker, Cliffhanger rear bumper

The War Buggy - 360 W/GM TBI, comp cam, Edelbrock Performer,T18A, Klune, 205 twin stick, D60/14 bolt - 5:13 -Lincon locked, 42 TSL's, full Hydro steering, Tri 4 link rear W/ coil overs + more.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Matt, you headed down this year? I still got that 401 block of yours. Of course, I'm always looking for a free ride if anyone has an open seat!

Re: 2008 ECI June 19-22

Quote Originally Posted by War Wagon
    Everone come out for some good times, camping is free. The only thing you will need to buy is food, drink, and a trail pass if you go on the trails. Come out and you may see some crazy crap like me jumpinc MC's mini bike.
    Jim
    Dates? The web link asked for registration etc...
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

June 19-22 Uwharrie Group Camp
    Camping is free.
    Trail passes are $5.00 a day and $30.00 for the season.

Register here for the 2008 East Coast Invasion:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...2wYEGwXA_3d_3d

Jim

DAMN! I'll still be in Japan
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE