Thread: Wagoneer lift kit?

Wagoneer lift kit?

Does anyone know where i can get a suspesion lift kit for my 83 waggy?

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Yes Most all outfits make them.. Rough country, Rugged trail etc.. cal 4wheel parts or check BJ's jeepparts online
    I have a rough country on mine (heckethorn) and it is a little rough riding
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

im putting one on my 83 waggy also and the best deal i have found is rustysoffroad.com its a 3.5 - 4 inch lift with all new leafs in 4 corners shocks and brake line extenders for $499

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I'm thinking the same thing for my '86, but I have a Rough Country on the YJ and it's "Rough-as-shit"!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum
    I have the Rusty's 6.5" Long Arm kit in my XJ and I love it. Rides great on the road and has wicked flex. I plan on putting a Rusty's 4" YJ lift in my CJ the minute I get some spare green. I've bought lots of parts from Rusty's, all of them very good and they are great to deal with over the phone. I just can't get used to the Alabama accent ;)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibby
    I have the Rusty's 6.5" Long Arm kit in my XJ and I love it. Rides great on the road and has wicked flex. I plan on putting a Rusty's 4" YJ lift in my CJ the minute I get some spare green. I've bought lots of parts from Rusty's, all of them very good and they are great to deal with over the phone. I just can't get used to the Alabama accent ;)
    Thanks Ibby, I'll remember that when I get an XJ (and I'm looking for an XJ or a ZJ for the daughter child) The 83 and 86 Waggy's are SJ's (SJ models covering 1963 to 1991). The big 'ol Grand Wagoneers that started the SUV generation. Classics
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE