Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
HARLAND SHARP 1.6 RATIO ROCKERS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HARLAND SHARP 1.6 RATIO ROCKERS

HARLAND SHARP 1.6 RATIO ROCKERS

I HAVE A FULL SET OF HARLAND SHARP ALUMINUM 1.6 RATIO ROLLER ROCKERS FOR A 360 3/8" STUD.NOT GOING TO USE THEM IN MY REBUILD.
    AMC ROCKER ARMS - 1.6
    Be the first to write a review!
    Retail Price: $295.19

Mfr Part#: 4004

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    I'll give ya a screaming deal.................................. 10 bucks , and that's because this is special to me.. I'll never use them but they'll look cool on-top of the pile of other goodies

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic
    $50 here...I want a bigger pile of goodies. lol
    If this new part can't break....what old part will??

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    You guys are sick!!!

$75 and I'll probably use them!!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

OK $85 and I'll use them on my Javilen's 360
    Or maybe a trade? I have a lightly used transfer case lol
    J10 rear end? stock 4bbl intake? Throw me a bone here...

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    to bad they are 3/8 instead of 7/16 stud or I would take them

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Man... You guys run a harder bargain than the seller... Now hear me out webjpn07... I'm reaching REALLY deep into my turd pocket and against my better judgement... SOooo, this is the offer from me to you... $86 and you pay for shipping...

(Thinking to myself)
    "Man, That's a screaming deal... there isn't no way he can pass that up"

I'm with FUZZ401 if they were 7/16" I'd consider them...
    Something like these P/N S4004-77

$87.50

Kinda like Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by jeep_man_401
    $87.50

Kinda like Ebay
    Man, now you go me diggin in the couches...

All I could find was 27 cents How about $86.27 seller pays for shipping and I'll give you my half ate turkey sandwich...
    Here's the specs on the sandwich...
    Nice golden moist patato bread w/mayo on both inside pieces... on top of that we have 4 (2 per side) perfectly round and properly aged provolone cheese slices cut into fine thin slices... guaranteed to make your mouth water.... These slices were hand picked and tasted before deciding whether or not the met the quality standards.... hense making sure not to over power the overall flavor of the various other complimentary flavors... next we have some of the finest quality Turkey known to man... Still warm and dripping juice this rotisserie cooked turkey is cooked to perfection... With our finely blended natural (secret) herbs and spices we have found nirvana with every mouth watering bite... The turkey has been cut, layed and layered on a slight angle making sure to cover a minimal of 99.2% of all the other magnificent ingredients therefore maximizing the fullness of all flavors...
    Now I must warn you.... There are a few bites from the top right corner... Imagine a new trail rig and the first outing you rub it on a tree... or two... Well, it's bruised but other than that it's fine... If interested, PM me and I'll go into depth with the brands...

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    $100.00
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.