Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Dana 44 ARB air locker 3 years old 3.92+

Thread: Dana 44 ARB air locker 3 years old 3.92+

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Dana 44 ARB air locker 3 years old 3.92+

like she says dana 44 ARB air locker USED 30 spline

ARB air locker 4 series carrier so 3.92 and higher gear sets. worked fine when removed. bought it with the intention of running it in my cj. this is the model with the slightly thicker copper line. comes with the collar & copper line, spacer, ARB locker the brass compression fittings and the brass fitting that thread s through the housing. pretty straight forward. it had new o-rings installed a tthe collar while it was out, and since has never been installed.

first $560 gets it shipped to the lower 48

located santa rosa CA
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

is that numerically higher gears???? or is it 3.92 and lower numerically

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    gear split is 3.73 on dana 44's
    so it uses 3.92, 4.10, 4.27, 4.56 ect
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377