Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
AMC cased turbo 400 tranny lines

Thread: AMC cased turbo 400 tranny lines

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum

AMC cased turbo 400 tranny lines

Looking for a set of the stock steel transmission lines for a CJ7 with an AMC cased turbo 400 w/q-trac. (I really suck at bending steel tubing!)

Thanks,
    John
    (425) 870-3892

Never mind guys, I found some new stainless steel ones. Thanks anyway!
    John

Warning

In my last post I mentioned that I had found new stainless steel transmission lines. I purchased these from a firm called "Classic Tubes'

In their catalog they list these for a t-400 q-trac, but when I received them they didn't even come close to fitting.

I called them and got a return authorization and I returned them. They then tried to tell me I had a Chrysler trans in my 79 CJ. I might not be the smartest tranny guy in the world, but I KNOW what a turbo 400 is.

In any event, they agreed to refund my money. 2 weeks after they agreed to the refund I finally got my money back - for the lines only. I never got the shipping back nor my return shipping, and this totaled over $60.00! The lines cost $99.00 initially, so I wound up paying $60.00 for their error! When I complained I was simply told "we don't refund shipping"

I can certainly understand that in some instances, but in this case the error was clearly theirs - yet they wouldn't make it right. Beware of this company guys!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    That sucks. For $60 you could have bought a good tubing bender.