Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Early bronco axles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early bronco axles

Well Im out. My wife changed it all up on me. Shes flying to KY by herself this weekend. So I hope you sell them to someone who cares
    Just Empty Every Pocket
    www.dirteaters4x4.com

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by 76-cj7
    Mc i was actually wanting to swap the 9inch under my jeep....i unfortunatly keep having issues with my AMC20's axles tubes and im leanin twords yankin her out
    I took a piece of 2.5 ID/3.0 OD .250 thick tube, split it long ways, leaving a small gap, and wrapped it around my AMC 20 tubes. Clamped the tube around the 20, welded the seams and 20 tube together with my mig. Used nickel rod and arc welder to attach tube to center section. You can also put a couple of rosset welds in there. Ground down the welds, and you can't even tell anything was done. Use new spring perches for 3 inch axle tubes. I am running a detroit locker with full floating kit and rear disc brakes, pretty hot 401. No problems with the rear axle or flex.

Hmmm....thats a good idea you got....i always thought of doing something along them lines but never went all the way with it
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by crabshaver
    Well Im out. My wife changed it all up on me. Shes flying to KY by herself this weekend. So I hope you sell them to someone who cares
    KY
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Quote Originally Posted by crabshaver
    KY
    Hey is that the new grease?
    Just Empty Every Pocket
    www.dirteaters4x4.com

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Not new, been around for decades, but it IS water soluble
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE