Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Time to grow up... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to grow up...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by BREK
    Nice if you need any accessories or anything let me know, I'm a parts guy at a jeep stealership
    Hey Brek,
    I might be looking for a trailer hitch and the associated wiring soon. Think you could check on this for me? Also, I saw another GC and it looked like it had a different rear bumper due to the hitch - think you might be able to find out if I might need a new bumper or not?
    You tha man!!
    Jack

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I'd be happy to shoot you a price on the hitch & wiring, all I need is the year of your vehicle. As for the rear bumper you do not need a different one, along with the hitch you need a trim bezel for it. The trim bezel comes with a template for trimming your bumper cover.
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Quote Originally Posted by BREK
    Nice if you need any accessories or anything let me know, I'm a parts guy at a jeep stealership
    Hey Brek,
    I might be looking for a trailer hitch and the associated wiring soon. Think you could check on this for me? Also, I saw another GC and it looked like it had a different rear bumper due to the hitch - think you might be able to find out if I might need a new bumper or not?
    You tha man!!
    Jack
    Wow I missed all this????

Where was I??

COngrats on the new ride!!!

BTW I have a brand new Mopar Class III hitch for that.......
    let me know if your interested.

Jeff
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    I'm not a big fan of the New looks with the Grand Cherokee Laredos
    Haahhhaaa
    you really don't have to be when all you see is this end of mine at 160MPH

J
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    It's Given that 160 mph is impressive but, it'll never sway my opinions about the lack of good lines and looks that these newer Jeeps support. Besides, if I want to go fast I'll jump in the 68 olds 442 and pull along side you at 160 mph put the pedal to the floor and wave bye bye... Sure, Your Jeep probably rides nice and tight at that speed as the Olds feels like a boat on a pond but then again I like the smooth sway action... I quess the Navy installed that feeling in me...

Well I guess Im beat.. the Mini Cooper S shuts off at 149..

but gets 40 mpg doing it..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Well I guess Im beat.. the Mini Cooper S shuts off at 149..

but gets 40 mpg doing it..
    Holy crap my 97' 2wd s-10 4.3l with a hypertech power programmer shuts off at 128 and only gets about 14-16mpg guess I'm stuck being the slowpoke around here
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I like those mini goobers! I escpecially like the ones with the British flag. They crush very well under my CJ

J/K there Goose
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

yea..Wheel chocks.. But god are they fun.. You guys gotta remember, I drive 70 miles up colorado Hwy 6 in the clorado rockies..(a fun twisty canyon thats 36 miles long.. From Denver to Central City.. )every day.. the wrangler and the J-10 are ok.. but man spankin bEEEEmmers and the Ricer kids in their hondas is tooo much fun. I had a kid trying to catch me in the canyon in his Civic.. couldnt corner.. so he hit the nitrous on EVERY straight section.. still never came close, I bet those little aluminum pistons were glowing when he got done.

(Oh did I mention that I have raced Formula Fords and GP bikes since the Honda CB750F was the hottest thing on wheels?)

Some days I am an evil old fart.. Other days just plain rotten.
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.