Thread: FS: Scout Dana 44's, AMC 360, Dana 300 :smile:

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

FS: Scout Dana 44's, AMC 360, Dana 300 :smile:

Name: Dave B.
    Contact Information: Cell: 407-832-0048 or email: dbesade@gmail.com

Description of Dana 44 Axles:

Pair of Scout Dana 44 Axle's. Front Complete rotor to rotor. Will need new calipers and rotors, have the original core parts available. Rear is complete except for drums and drum backing plates, was going to convert to disc in the rear. They are 4:10 Ratio Gears. They include 1 Yukon Master rebuild Kit. Would recommend getting a second and replacing the bearings. The C's have already been turned and corrected for CJ Caster and re-welded. Spring perches have already been ground off.

Looking for $300 for the pair.

Description of Dana 300:

Its a Jeep Dana 300 Transfer Case. Drained the oil and everything looks okay inside, I was going to do a rebuild kit on it to be safe but looks like you could toss some oil in there and be okay.. but selling as rebuild condition. Includes shifter.

Looking for $150 for the Dana 300

Description of AMC 360:

This is a good core AMC 360. It is already torn down to the crank. Bore is stock 4.08" Crank needs to be turned and I would have a machine shop check for any out of round conditions on the bores. Other than that heads and block are in great shape. Includes the Rods, Pistons, Block, Crank, intake, and Heads.

Looking for $75 on the 360 ($125 if you want the Engine Stand as Well)

Not looking for any trades at the moment, if you buy all items, I will drop the price to $475 for all items and I will toss in the Engine Stand. ($50 Cheaper than both individually). If you have any questions about the items, please contact me by phone or email.

These items are being stored in a storage unit enclosed from the weather.

Thanks

-Dave
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    Man if you werent so far away I'd be after the axles. I think shipping from Fla, to Ia. would be a killer!

BTW Where in Fla is Longwood?
    ...and the peasants danced

Thank you from BT Ultra tech
    Its near the Orlando Area.. 32750 is the Zip
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.