Thread: SOHC Heads

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

SOHC Heads

MC We need SOHC Heads for AMC Blocks.
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Re: SOHC Heads

Quote Originally Posted by dbesade
    you are thinking about your Neon to much.
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

I'm building a 77 cj7 w/quadratrac http://quadra-trac-jeep-cj7-buildup.blogspot.com/, what are your thoughts on the painless wiring? I'm getting mixed reviews.

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum
    The Painless wiring harness? I loved installing the thing. I put one in my 77 CJ a couple years back. Easy as pie, got most of it done in one evening. The old wire was pretty rotten and the kid that had the Jeep before me had done a shitty patchwork job fixing some circuits. Having an entirely clean wiring harness kicks ass. With the exception of the actual motor connections, the entire thing is already terminated which is nice. I liked it so much I picked up the 12 circuit universal harness they sell and put it into my 67 dune buggy, which was another wiring nightmare.

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Re: SOHC Heads

Quote Originally Posted by pyagid
    Quote Originally Posted by dbesade
    you are thinking about your Neon to much.
    My Skittle has a DOHC Head thank you. But SOHC Heads on an AMC Motor would reduce the rotating assembly a bit. It could be done I think.

oh and 20lbs of boost this weekend way too much fun. Sad when my Jeep gets better gas milage than my SRT4 ;)

-Dave
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.