Thread: Edelbrock shorty header question

Bulltear forum member Cook

Edelbrock shorty header question

I am considering using the Edelbrock shorty headers. Has anyone had any problems with them melting/scorching sparkplug wires?
    Any other issues in a CJ with a 360?

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

EDELBROCK SHORTIES

HAVE NOT FIRED IT UP YET BUT I HAD MINE JET HOT COATED WHICH SHOULD HELP. I HEAR THEY WORK GREAT.
    SPEED COSTS MONEY: HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO?

I have them on my jeep and so far they are great.

Good Luck
    ----------------------------------------
    www.meangreenjeep.com
    Aubrey

i have a set on my jeep and they are awesome...they will be for sale in october when i pull the 360 out...they are ceramic coated and have less then 1500 miles on them...shoot me a pm if interested

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    mike4089; I have a set of Hooker in-frame headers, but am having issues with space for the smog crap I have to run (mufflers and cat) if the shorty's will give me some 'breathing room' I might be interested
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

the shorties are stock manifold replacments...i am pulling my 360 out at the end of the month to replace with a vortec 5.3...thats when they will be for sale...they are ceramic coated and are a really nice piece...let me know are you looking to buy right away?

pm sent...thanks everyone

Mike .... received the headers today and I'm very pleased with them. Thank you for the fair price and even quicker shipping.

cool...Thank you...like i said it was just greasy fingers and no time to clean