Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
ANYONE RUNNING AN HEI DISTRIBUTOR?
Bulltear Ad

Thread: ANYONE RUNNING AN HEI DISTRIBUTOR?

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

ANYONE RUNNING AN HEI DISTRIBUTOR?

I NEED A PLUG WIRE SET AND I WANT TO ORDER ONE THAT HAS THE CORRECT LENGTHS FOR THE HEI ON THE AMC V8
    SPEED COSTS MONEY: HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Helpfull BT forum member Captain

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    DUI makes Livewires I think you can get them from 4wd.com a little spendy but supposed to be good.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I picked up a set of 8.5mm ACCELS from AZ and they are cut to fit. You need to put the ends on, but it's no big deal. Just use silicone as the lube
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    I picked up a set of 8.5mm ACCELS from AZ and they are cut to fit. You need to put the ends on, but it's no big deal. Just use silicone as the lube
    thats what i did also, all the wire kits clutter up the engine compartment. i wanted longer wires so i could loop them around the walve covers and mount them in some holding brackets

I did MSD 8.5mm's, used silicon for the sealer with the cut to length hei kit with straight boots, and i found a set of el cheepo wire brackets at kragen for $4.00 .

heres a few shots

dont mind the dust and the oil in the intake, thats all gone now steam cleaners work wonders on a summers worth of accumulation.

Oh yes that was also the night i was installing the Howell injection on the motor. but not having the spark plug wires in my way made life alot easier
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    Joe,

I have the DUI live wires and I love them. They are all pre made with the cylinder numbers on each plug boot. They are 10.5mm with protective heat shielding on each wire. They are about a $100 for the set but are well worth it. I don't think that I will ever have to buy another set for my engine.

Here is the link;

http://www.performancedistributors.com/livewire.htm