Thread: ** Political content **

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

** Political content **

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And other birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the backyard was like it used to be.... quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see...Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than 'Old Glory' are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not, continue cleaning up the poop!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    FINALLY someone who knows what to do about the problem!!! rather than give more money to people who dont live here legally we should enforce our immigration laws and actually pursue these people till they quit coming in.

HAHA Get this guys.....back here in good ol' St.Clairsville ohio we have two water towers (storage tanks) in our town and one is being sandblasted and repainted as i speak.....they just happen to be mexicans doing this too and go figure....3 of them are illegal...cops wont do nething b/c the INS department said dont worry about it and to leave them alone b/c they apparently have bigger fish to fry than deal with these border jumpers....nice eh? I think it is
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 76-cj7
    .....they just happen to be mexicans doing this too and go figure....3 of them are illegal...cops wont do nething b/c the INS department said dont worry about it and to leave them alone b/c they apparently have bigger fish to fry than deal with these border jumpers....nice eh? I think it is
    And so goes the problem . . .
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

dont you guys have unions down there? Up here in northern MN the union presence is so strong that its nearly impossible to have any kind of work like that done on a city or commercial project without three blocks of picketers lined up to kill the first non union person to touch a tool

The only thing union around me is the UMWA that im in....and they dont give a fuck about nething cept the mines. The rest of the unions (laborers, brick masons, carpenters, electricans, operators, pipe fitters, boiler makers) are all up and down the ohio river workin on power plants and steel mills updating the plants or building new ones.....they wont be done with all that till 2010. If a non union person goes on the plant grounds....yea they'll be on them like stink on shit.....but elsewhere....outta sight outta mind is what i've heard. As long as no illegals are underground with me, UMWA dont give a shit either.
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

union is everything up here. all major contractors are union the only nonunion stuff is small residential contractors and a few that do res and commercial work but many places wont hire them because of union repurcussions. business is also very competitive up here and any work up for bid had better go union or people are pissed!!

Well....cant say that happens at all around here....the ohio valley is so fucked up.

Re: ** Political content **

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than 'Old Glory' are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

If you agree, pass it on; if not, continue cleaning up the poop!
    I dont buy anything with a foriegn language on it. If you live here speak english. My wife bought a couple of things that had the bi-lingual labels on them so I took them back, got my cash and left. (local store....I told the mngr why also)
    And after the spankings, the oral sex!