Thread: 360

Out of a 86 waggy. Ran when pulled. A 30 pack or two of beer will take it home.

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    tempting...

If I wasn't on the westcoast.

Quote Originally Posted by chr1s
    tempting...

You know you want it.

I'm in Lititz, Pa., not far. I don't know how to contact you, the board says pm is disabled. I want the engine, but can't get out to you till after the hollidays, too mucn to do, to little time. If you know how to contact me, 'just do it'. Thanks, Ron.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by crzee_27
    I'm in Lititz, Pa., not far. I don't know how to contact you, the board says pm is disabled. I want the engine, but can't get out to you till after the hollidays, too mucn to do, to little time. If you know how to contact me, 'just do it'. Thanks, Ron.
    Sorry PM is disabled right now due to spammers.
    parting several FSJ'S

Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    Sorry PM is disabled right now due to spammers.
    I HATE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!

dan58 (AT) marylandcreepers.com

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    You still have this?

Is this 360 still for sale?