Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bellhousing bolt pattern help

Thread: Bellhousing bolt pattern help

Bulltear forum member New to the forum

Bellhousing bolt pattern help

My engine builder wants to build a plate for his dyno so he doesn't have to use the bellhousing to hold my 401 in place for dyno testing. I tried the search function, but it didn't come up with what I am looking for. Does anyone have a PDF or a CAD drawing or print of the bolt pattern at the back of the engine block and the the 4-bolt pattern on the bellhousing-to-tranny connection? If these bolt patterns were shown superimposed that would be even better.

I can read any common CAD format so if that is the flavor you have it in, that works as well.

Get an AMC to Chev adapter plate (about $89 without the flexplate was the cheapest I saw)

Junkyard:

Do you have a link to the plate you mention? I'm not sure that is what we need, but I can look at it. I'm not a Jeep guy, so I don't have any experience with the GM trannys. I have two AMX's, so parts that you AMC/Jeep folks routinely see aren't necessarily familiar to me.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Ask and yee shall recieve

[COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

MC, thanks for the print, really great. Only problem is the vertical dimensions on the left side that show the heights to the bellhousing holes are off the page. Any chance of another scan or just post those dimensions? I can also read a CAD file if you have one.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [/img]
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689