Thread: !!HHEELLPP!!! I NEED AN AMC FLYWHEEL FOR A 68-69 390!!!!

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

!!HHEELLPP!!! I NEED AN AMC FLYWHEEL FOR A 68-69 390!!!!

I NEED A FLYWHEEL FOR A 390 MUST BE FOR A 68-69 MODEL.
    USED OEM PREFERED BUT NOT GOING TO BE PICKEY AT THIS POINT SO A NEW, AFTERMARKET, ALUMINUM WHATEVER YOU HAVE WILL DO. THANKS IN ADVANCE RON 210-744-7918.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    check ebay or craigslist. maybe even the salvage yards in your region.

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

AMC 390 flywheel

Yep, that what I have been doing for the last 3 weeks,after 19 salvage yards in four cities,I have given up on finding an AMC of that vintage there ,but I still try craigslist and ebay on a daily bassis and have started with the forums and AMC club sites. I really didnt want to pull the Motor back out,tear it down and have it ballanced again but it's looking that way.
    Thanks Ron

390 flywheel

I have 2 68 390 flywheels recently resurfaced both are at the machine shop with my engine no big deal to retreive one if you are interested.

amc 390 flywheel

Yes, Very interested, just let Me know how much, feel free to call My cell@ 210-744-7918 or email Me direct @ ronstercat@gvec.net or ronstercat@juno.com and thanks a bunch Ron

amc flywheel

Hey grey ghost, money order on the way today. when You get a chance, please call Me again as I beleive I lost Your Number. Thanks again Ron