Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Reman'd starter: 65 Wagoneer 327/3-speed manual *reduced*

Thread: Reman'd starter: 65 Wagoneer 327/3-speed manual *reduced*

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum

Reman'd starter: 65 Wagoneer 327/3-speed manual *reduced*

I had this done at the local shop (Mazza's, Waterford MI) that has an old-school starter technician. It took him a few months and was rather expensive, but he was able to find everything except the little molded plastic piece that surrounds the terminals. Luckily, the original plastic piece wasn't broken.

I no longer have the vehicle that it was intended for and am a little confused by the information I'm seeing in IFSJA's Drivetrain Database. The Wagoneer was a 3-speed (or so I thought) on the column and I do not see a 3-speed manual application for a 327 in 1965 on the chart. I didn't have a title for the vehicle, so perhaps I was mistaken on the model year or it was built late and the trans was a T-85?

$200 shipped and insured CONUS, OBO. International shipping is not a problem, but will cost more. No dibs. First-come, first-served based on payment. Cash, PayPal, or USPS Money Order. No checks or other types of money orders.

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum
    Price reduced (by a lot).