Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Couple long weekends and a welder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple long weekends and a welder

Couple long weekends and a welder

65 Classic 660

Pulled out the stock torque-tube suspension and installed a Ford rearend, ladders, coilovers and panhard. Also connected the subframe. My under car (overhead) welding is butt-ugly but I had the welds inspected by a pro and he deemed them sound. Here's the pics of the work I did:

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Nice job & sweet car!!!
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    =D> =D>

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    I love that body style. Nice meats on the rear, looks great.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    what did you set your pinion angle at? i just finshed mine and set it 1/2 deg down

1-1/2 degrees. I have always gone between 1 and 2 degrees on the street. If I was racing it could probably go anywhere from 1 and 3 degrees (in a ladder bar car). There's a TON of different opinion on this, so I can only speak for me.

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    o ok i was just curious thats all

Helpfull BT forum member Captain
    Thats a great looking car! Some day when I finish my CJ I plan on getting a AMC car also...... Just made my self laugh I said when I get done. As you all know your never done! Enough about me, thats a one bad car keep it up!

Cheers

Collin
    76 CJ7
    304 soon to be 401!!
    TH400 W/D20

Thanks. Just Put 275/60R15's on the back a couple of days ago. With the skirting or those fenders, that's as big as I can go without mini-tubbing.