Thread: Pressure plate, thorow out bearing, flywheel, etc

Helpfull BT forum member Junior wrench of the Forum

Pressure plate, thorow out bearing, flywheel, etc

I have a Zoom 30000 series pressure plate that was bolted to my 74 AMC 401 w/a T-18 trans. Also have the Centerforce throw out bearing (N1439).
    All this was brand new, first run smoked the clutch disk and decided to go auto after that. Below are the specs on the Zoom.
    I still have 2 different pilot bushings a second pressure plate w/clutch disk and 164 tooth flywheel. Any other questions email me at foes03fly@yahoo.com.
    looking to get $70 for the pressure plate and throw out bearing. $75 for the flywheel and $65 for the other pressure plate and disk.

30000 Series
    American Muscle Car Performance Clutch Sets

At ZOOM®, we have not forgotten how our reputation was established. We continue to offer ZOOM® Performance Clutch Sets specifically for '60's and 70's American Muscle Cars. Building clutches for those cars is what earned us our good name. After all, those cars still give the cars of today a run for their money. These sets include higher clamp load ZOOM® purple cover assemblies and organic clutch discs with high burst strength organic facings. They also come complete with release bearing, pilot bearing/bushing and alignment tool.

• 20% to 60% increase in Torque Capacity over a stock clutch
    • Complete 5 Pc Sets include everything needed to do the job right
    • Premium, High Burst Strength Organic Facings
    • Higher Clamp Load Cover Assemblies with ZOOM® Purple anti-rust finish
    • Specifically for '60's & '70's American Muscle Cars with mechanical linkages

Centerforce Throwout Bearings
    http://store.summitracing.com/partde...part=CTF-N1439

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    sent you an e-mail about the flywheel but just incase it didn't go through my cell # is 1 617 784 2221
    thanks rich