Thread: Ertel Pistons

Ertel Pistons

After just having moved i have come accross in my shop junk a set of new in the box amc 360 30 over pistons.The brand name is Ertel and the parts number is 1015p.Is there anyone out there that can shed some lite on what i have ??These are marked with f on the skirts and 96 on the inside of the piston.Best i can figure is that they were built in 96. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks Mike
    cj7 360 roller motor 291c heads np435 dana300 4-1 plus northwest fab 2.72 black box, currie hi pinion 9 inch front and currie rock jock dana60 rear,38 inch tsls custom shackle reversal and a little bit of rust lol

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    the company is owned by Badger Pistons They used to be owned by Dynagear which was acquired by Badger

Found some info on there, thay are factoery replacements for the 360 engine .Nothing more nothing less!!Damn i thought i found a treasure from my mis spent youth!
    cj7 360 roller motor 291c heads np435 dana300 4-1 plus northwest fab 2.72 black box, currie hi pinion 9 inch front and currie rock jock dana60 rear,38 inch tsls custom shackle reversal and a little bit of rust lol

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    still not cheap either way at over $200 for the set if you buy em new