Thread: CalvertRacing 90/10 shocks

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!

CalvertRacing 90/10 shocks

I spoke with someone at calvert this afternoon about their new 90/10 front shocks. Currently there is no listing for 68-69 amx. If we can show them there is enough interest in these they said that they would more than likely build them. So please anyone interested email them calvert@calvertracing.com

Thanks
    Brek
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Got word from calvert that they will build them on a as needed basis for the same price as shocks that they are currently building. Next I was thinking of maybe a group buy so we might be able to get them a little cheaper?
    VOTEBUTTON

So its a no go on the group buy. The shocks they may be building for me are 9" compressed & 14" extended whereas the stock replacements are 9.2 something compressed & 14.59" extended. Will having this minor difference in length cause any interfearance with anything?
    VOTEBUTTON

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Don't know bro, but asking a question, posing a poll, or wanting an answer in 24 hours on the forum? Not that many folks read or respond that quickly. Look at the VOTE thread?!?!?

I don't see there is going to be a major difference in your build. Shocks within +- 3/4 inch is pretty tight. I'm looking at twice that for 'exceptions'. and considering limmit straps, "just in case" I go outside my 1.5"
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE