Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Oh CRAP :shock:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh CRAP :shock:

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Oh CRAP :shock:

OK,
    We have some nasty weather here – can’t make up its mind if it wasn’t to rain or snow … so it's just over 1.5 hours for me to get home. I as round the last corner, there are 8 City Cop cars (and a couple unmarked)!!! WTF!!! Slow down and ask one of the Officers,
    Me: ‘What’s up?’
    “We’ve had an incident here sir.”
    Me: OK, gathered that. What? I live 4 houses down and am a bit worried.
    “We’ll be down to talk to you in a few minutes.”
    It’s been 4 hours.

So, the Man-child is home from college this weekend and I’m cooking dinner (don't laugh, I was hungry!!) and right before the wife gets home (about 2000), the Newport News forensics bus pulls up at the crime scene. Just as she comes in the house the neighbor calls, “Lock your doors RIGHT NOW, the police are looking for somebody in the woods behind our house.” OK, she’s paranoid, but Brian is in Korea, so … I strap on the 9MM and turn on all the lights behind the shop

Come to find out there are druggies in the corner house (musta been real quiet 'cause I didn't know!!) ... anyway, the drug dealers “significant other” comes home to find the dude dead. Story at 11. But I think I’ll keep Brother Browning close at hand just in case…

On another note, there were 11 perps arrested for, this this morning … in downtown - time to call my buds on the force and ask them WTF?!?!?!

Oh yeah, KC Chiefs cornerback Macllin got bagged today here today – he’s a homeboy

Fun times, and I blame Obama

More when I find it, but for now - eternal vigilance....
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

wanna "borrow" my remmy? i got plenty of 200 grain cannonballs for it. you will have to buy 230 grain jacketed hollowpoints for the .45longcolt cylinder though
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

DUDE!!! The 9MM (with 125gr, JHP 'Talons') is only the first line of defense - you know me Browning, 32 rounds to fall back with? If it takes me more than that, the 'power tools' come into play The .45 and larger ...
    Woe be to (or will become) the f*cker that tries a home penitration!!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

i was thinking of your baby girl rat. but you can use it if you wanna.since its black powder its not registered!!!!!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    nothing will stop em quicker than a 50cal hollowpoint driven by 150grains of pyrodex My brother got a deer with one this year and the thing did a full front flip( shot it in the chest head on) 12ga slug works good too

She has her own 'protection'
    The news article ... and we just talked to the investigator that stopped by.

Police investigate Denbigh man's death as a homicide
    By Jennifer L. Williams | 247-4644
    March 14, 2009
    NEWPORT NEWS - The city's third homicide of 2009 reportedly occurred Friday.

Louis Edward Joseph Jr., 40, was found dead on the back porch of his residence in the 200 block of Clipper Drive off Lucas Creek Road. Police spokeswoman Harold Eley said the discovery was called in by a woman who described herself as the victim's live-in girlfriend. Her 5-year-old son was also in the house and was unharmed.

Eley said police received the call from the woman about 4:40 p.m. Preliminary indications were that the front door of the house had been forced open, and the death was ruled a homicide, Eley said.

Police officials weren't specific Friday night about the cause of death.

The body was sent to the medical examiner's office in Norfolk for an autopsy.

As of Friday night, there was no information regarding any suspects or suspect descriptions, Eley said.

Anyone with information regarding this homicide is asked to call Crime Line at 1-888- LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562- 5887).
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Dude, just got your email on this- Holy Sh!t!!! Makes me wanna go ahead and get a gun - always been a naturally good shot, but just never ponied up for one. Any recommendation for a cheap-o pump action 12 gauge?

Lots of considerations Lifted, do you entertain "guests" or live alone (I know your not married and have a whole hotel to 'play' in )? What gauge are you looking at? A.410- rlatively safe but doesn't make that "decisive" SNICK when you chamber a round (mines bolt action and the first gun I bought with my own money in the 60's, a manly 12ga -decisive 'SNICK' when the bolt goes home, or overkill with a 10ga - same 'snick' but a LOT biger hole ?? You want a pump or semi auto (I know YOU want a full auto, but give up that thought . Seen a bunch of your videos )?

Need to outline your needs not desires, and we can work from there.

I have a 12ga Remington semi as the ready service ‘power tool’ since it's easier for Gigi. I prefer the Remington 870 personally, but the Mossberg 500 series is good too. When we were doing hostile entries, we had the 870 with a deformed barrel. We heated and squished the round barrel into an oval ; the shot pattern was elongated horizontally and took the bad guys out at the knees. And as the saying goes, “take out the guys knees and he's useless" (it IS a very painful area!!). But that was a combat tactic with a designated 'rocker', not home defense. Figure out what you NEED and we can sort out what’s best.
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    cant beat the remington 870 express. large variety of them and absolutely guaranteed to fire when you pull the trigger (provided its loaded and the safety is off) Ive seen em 25 years old never been cleaned and used everyday and never had a jam or misfire.

i'll stay with my small arsenal.

xxx

mongo likes remmy best. not registered cause its black powder

edit= deleted incriminating info. Don't be foolish with this administration Bro!!! They are already mobilizing goon squads - just ask the Illinois folks!!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)