Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FSJ Ceramic-coated TES Headers & 2.5" exhaust syste

Thread: FSJ Ceramic-coated TES Headers & 2.5" exhaust syste

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

FSJ Ceramic-coated TES Headers & 2.5" exhaust syste

Hey guys,
    I have a complete header and 2.5" exhaust system up for sale. The headers are the Edelbrock TES header system, specifically for 1972-91 FSJ's with AMC V8's.

The headers, y-pipe pieces and exhaust valve have all just been ceramic-coated in 2000-degree cast iron grey ceramic. They look awesome.

There is NO converter with this setup, just a straight pipe.

The exhaust pipe, Dynomax super turbo muffler and tail pipe were all ceramic-coated about 4 years ago (been parked for 3.5) in black, using the Tech Line Coatings satin black. Exhaust is a full 2.5" diameter, front to rear and exits in the stock location on the passenger side.

The headers are equipped with AIR injection fittings, which are currently capped off on the top. IF you need them, you can unscrew the caps and install the valves for the emmissions air pump system.

This is a near complete exhaust system, front to rear. You'll only need to get header gaskets, collector gaskets/donut, exhaust clamps and bolts for the collectors. I have some of the used bolts that came off the setup.

You can see pics of the headers on Summit's website or copy
    http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

I can get more pics later.

I'm asking $500 for the complete exhaust system with headers, as is.
    Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Price adjustment

$400, as is.

Thx.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Define "as is"??
    definately interested for the waggy build. I have the cat already

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

PICS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Define "as is"??
    definately interested for the waggy build. I have the cat already

'Rat
    Hey,
    I see I forgot to upload pics here.

I mean as-is mostly for the headers, since they will need new gaskets/donuts, fasteners and clamps, since the old ones are not purdy. The exhaust/muffler/tailpipes will need new clamps and have some areas where the 4+ year old ceramic (self-applied Techline satin black coating) has come off around the clamps, etc.

I do have "some" of the misc. hardware & old gasket for the TES headers. They just look used ...

The headers are AWESOME and look new, as I just had them professionally coated in 2000-degree cast iron color ceramic.

I finally got the exhaust off the GW on Sunday, for pics. Here are pics of the exhaust and headers ...

I may not be able to get the exhaust apart, it's tight from being clamped. I need to recruit some extra muscle to pull the pipe sections apart, so that it can all be boxed for shipping.

If you want the entire exhaust system, the pipes/muffler should be cleaned up and could be recoated with either Satin Black ceramic from Techline or painted with high-temp exhaust/header paint to touch it up.

Here are those pics ....

Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI