Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
'73 Javilen $995 or...

Thread: '73 Javilen $995 or...

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic

'73 Javilen $995 or...

Here's the deal...I have a '73 Javelin with no title. The floor is gone, well except for 4 big holes. Engine is a 304 auto with consol. No a/c but has cruise. Don't know if it's factory or not. Would need bottom of rear quarters. Don't have a key but will check if motor runs this weekend...or if it starts. Body is solid other than the floor as it sat for about 14 years in the grass.

Will consider a partial trade for a 3 to 4" lift kit for a J10. Must have rear leafs also. -$400 off...

Got a "detroit locker" for a 14 bolt chevy rear with a 10.5 ring gear? take $350 off...

Got a passenger side drop Dana 60 front for a J10? take $600 off...

Need a rebuildable 360 for the Javelin?? I'll throw it in for free if you get the car before April 5th.

Yep, bring me all those and I'll give you the car plus the 360 AND $350!

Other wise it's going on Ebay

P.s. Got a hot cam for a 304 also...lopy idle...also free to the buyer.

If this new part can't break....what old part will??

Re: '73 Javilen $995 or...

Quote Originally Posted by jeep_man_401
    Body is solid other than the floor as it sat for about 14 years in the grass. ]
    What are ya smokin' I want some. I can see the holes in the fenders and looks like the quarters are flappin in the breeze ?
    And after the spankings, the oral sex!

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic
    Maybe you know of a few of these cars sitting around in better shape then...that are for sale? or are you holding out? I have another 74 Javelin AMX...I can sell parts and make more than I asked.

Maybe I'll take another puff and make a circle track car or maybe a demo car for the fair.
    If this new part can't break....what old part will??

Yes, I do know where theres better cars, and yes Im holding out and yes a circle track AMC would be cool !
    And after the spankings, the oral sex!