Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Fresh performance build TH400/D20

Thread: Fresh performance build TH400/D20

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Fresh performance build TH400/D20

Call Raymond @916-752-6112

he's asking $1000 for the TH400 & the Dana 20 as a package

Fresh performance built TH400 he put in over $2400 building it

-it is a late model AMC TH400 with the AMC bellhousing. the Dana 20 adapter on the rear and the Dana 20 t-case.
    -it has Heavy duty straight cut TH475 gears inside.
    -A stage III shift kit with the automatic shift override elimated from the valvebody.
    -And the Torque converter is brazed not crimped.

Don't ask me what that means I am not a slush box guy but i'll tell you what it is brand new unit he built for his rig street strip and offroad and now he deeped 6ed his plans to build another AMC but this tranny was done right. This is a nice tranny for a Jeep and having the Dana 20 tailhousing and dana 20 t-case there with it makes the swap over from Qt to part a one stop shopping trip

FYI the transfer case doesn't need to be gone through.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    sold
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377