Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Frustrated :oops:

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Nooooo man... I could've machined that and saved you $$$...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Yeah, I'm sure you could and you did a hell of a great job on the Kenserts!!
    I'm just getting pissed off at this thing. I want to get it on the road and I'm tired of dealing with crap that's not 'supposed' to happen!!! This is basically a rebuild (with additions) - so why did AMC screw things up so badly?? No forethought??

Still have the brake issue and the tranny to sort out and maybe then I can get it out of the shop. Bad thing is, tomorrow is my last day off for the month!!!!
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Yeah, I'm sure you could and you did a hell of a great job on the Kenserts!!
    I'm just getting pissed off at this thing. I want to get it on the road and I'm tired of dealing with crap that's not 'supposed' to happen!!! This is basically a rebuild (with additions) - so why did AMC screw things up so badly?? No forethought??

Still have the brake issue and the tranny to sort out and maybe then I can get it out of the shop. Bad thing is, tomorrow is my last day off for the month!!!!
    What's not supposed to happen? It's a Jeep, everything (good and bad) is supposed to happen

Seeing that I'm wrapping up most of the small stuff on my Dirty Shagg'n Wag'n I'll have a little free time on my hands... Plus my wife is fricken... well, I'm sure you can draw a conclusion to what comes next...

Anyway, Let me know if you need a hand... trust me, I know what it's like to be a one man crew and then want things done only to have to wait due to schedules or unexpected "things" popping up...

Slowly but surely she'll be on the road... remember, you owe me a ride... lol

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    ... remember, you owe me a ride... lol
    No problem - - when it gets aback on the road.
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

So what's on the agenda for the Jeep in the next month? If you need a helping hand Pat... You have my number.

In a week I am picking up some axles (D60/FF14) from JERSEY JOE... I'm getting rid of the other axles taking up space in the garage... Next is the CJ/YJ Tub... $300 and it's gone...

So what's on the agenda for the Jeep in the next month? If you need a helping hand Pat... You have my number.

In a week I am picking up some axles (D60/FF14) from JERSEY JOE... I'm getting rid of the other axles taking up space in the garage... Next is the CJ/YJ Tub... $300 and it's gone...
    For the CJ,
    Brake adaptors, bleed brakes, finish the high steer, add on the stabilizer, and probably need to swap out the T-5 for something heavier to handle the motor, either the 727 sitt'n here or the 465. I have the P-Plate & flywheel or the 727 and flexplate. Would like to keep the 300 twin stick since I just rebuilt it with the terra low kit, then it's drivable again. Afterwards I can finish the cage. :-)
    You got duty this weekend? We can go snag the wag hood and whatever else you need and get this puppy rolling
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Oh yeah, I gotta drag the trailer down and get it inpected. Means I gotta take the Wag off it first It's all winch power
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I have duty tomorrow and sunday...

Brake adapters shouldn't be an issue I have some on my rig that I'm not going to use...

I have duty tomorrow and sunday...

Brake adapters shouldn't be an issue I have some on my rig that I'm not going to use...
    That would be sweet!
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE