Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
AMC Edelbrock intakes & headers for sale Nor Cal

Thread: AMC Edelbrock intakes & headers for sale Nor Cal

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

AMC Edelbrock intakes & headers for sale Nor Cal

amc torquer intakes 2 of them for sale $135 each

Edelbrock shorty headers ceramic coating flaking off. edelbrock might warranty the coating. i never cared its on a jeep. no air tubes these headers are for a 1970-1991 AMC V-8 $250
    can include y pipe that wraps around the front of the oil pan to a flowmaster y collector on the driverside single 3" $65

IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Bulltear forum member Swabie
    picts to aa@ctcww.com if you will. Are these duel plane or single? What carb would you recomend for these? Will the stock carb on a 401 flow enough?

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    we ran a holley 600 on top of the intake and it worked. these are torquers. which are single plane vs the performer which is dual plane
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Pics of the headers to rammin48@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently tallented fool!

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

do you still have

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    amc torquer intakes 2 of them for sale $135 each

Edelbrock shorty headers ceramic coating flaking off. edelbrock might warranty the coating. i never cared its on a jeep. no air tubes these headers are for a 1970-1991 AMC V-8 $250
    can include y pipe that wraps around the front of the oil pan to a flowmaster y collector on the driverside single 3" $65

I'm interested in the headers if you still have them.
    do you do PayPal and will you ship to 97206?
    Thanx
    Thom

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    If he doesn't have them you can now get new ones. Search Summitracing.com for H8600.

http://www.summitracing.com/search?S...&keyword=h8600

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford