I am selling the complete motor setup out of my buggy. This is going to be a turn key deal for the new owner. If you are looking to get into a good motor with fuel injection and all the goodies to drop into your rig with no hassle this is it. Here are the details....

Jasper built crate AMC 360, complete from pan to throttle body, Edelbrock performer intake manifold, RV cam, Holley 670cfm fuel injection tuned ready to run, closed loop kit, O2 sensor, Flow Kooler water pump, 140amp Powermaster alternator, 8mm Accel plug wires, log style manifolds (best flow), York compressor setup for on-board air, MSD blaster coil, MSD Offroad 6 ignition, MSD adjustable rev limiter, factory P-pump modified for high-flow and fitted with a PSC reservoir with AN fittings ready for full hydraulic steering, K&N air filter, Lokar throttle cable, and factory starter.

I am leaving the engine in the buggy so that potential buyers can see everything, hear it run, verify oil pressure (50psi cold, 25 hot),and even take the motor for a test drive to feel the power and driveability. The motor runs like a dream and will not disappoint. I feel like this is worth a lot more to a buyer than the usual "ran when pulled" story. The beauty of this setup is that everything can be unplugged, the motor pulled and swapped to a new ride, and then plugged back in and you won't have to touch a thing. It will be tuned and dialed in just like it was when it was pulled. Forget the headache of tuning, I've taken care of that for you. If you need the engine and/or additional parts shipped I can take a video of it running and anything else you'd like to see.

For the setup described above I am asking $2500.

The engine is currently setup with a flywheel and performance McLeod Industries clutch and bolted to a NP435 transmission via a T176 bellhousing. If the buyer would like to purchase the motor complete with flywheel, clutch, and 4 speed transmission the price is $3000.

Lastly, I have a Klune 2.7 crawl box behind the transmission setup with 31 spline input and 32 spline output and cable shifter. If you are interested in purchasing the whole shebang (motor + tranny + klune) the price is $4200. All you'll need to do is add a t-case and be on your way.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and again I will make the whole setup available to any serious buyers that want a test drive. Since I'm leaving the setup in the rig, terms will be half down and then half after everything is pulled and delivered. Also, I WILL SEPARATE. I have to pull everything apart to get it out of the buggy since it won't come out as one unit nascar style so it's no skin off my back to sell things separately. Please ask for per unit prices. All parts are located in Fort Oglethorpe GA 30742. Thanks
-Andrew.