Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Edelbrock EGR Performer intake 70-91 - MI ** SOLD **

Thread: Edelbrock EGR Performer intake 70-91 - MI ** SOLD **

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

Edelbrock EGR Performer intake 70-91 - MI ** SOLD **

Hey guys,

I have an AMC V8 Performer intake for sale, with provision for an EGR. Intake is in great shape. Comes with the thermostat housing (shown) and the oil fill tube (not shown). This has the 1970-1991 bolt pattern.

Asking $150

Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Price drop to $130. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Hi, do you still have the intake for sale? If so would you ship it to Bernice, OK? thanks

*** SOLD ***

Quote Originally Posted by wallen
    Hi, do you still have the intake for sale? If so would you ship it to Bernice, OK? thanks
    Hi,
    No, I actually sold it. I see I missed posting that it's SOLD ... sorry 'bout that.
    Sincerely,
    Rochester Hills, MI

OK, thanks