Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Ported Heads mach. 4 SBC valves & guide plates MI

Thread: Ported Heads mach. 4 SBC valves & guide plates MI

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey

Ported Heads mach. 4 SBC valves & guide plates MI

I have a set of 1979 304 heads, which have about 40 hours of porting and polishing into them. I opened up the combustion chambers to the 304 head gasket edges, per Perf. AM Style recommendations (estimate 62-cc's now). Everything has been polished ... were originally going to be the twin turbo heads.

They have bronze guides installed and are machined for SB Chevy 1.94 intakes & 1.50 exhausts. These will fit a 290 or 304 V8 that has an 0.080" overbore or more (the exhaust is closer to the bore) or you can have seats installed and run a 1.45" (1.50 turned down) exhaust valve for a smaller 290/304 bore.

You can also machine out the exhaust valve to a 1.60 or 1.625" SB Chevy for a really nice street 343/360 head. The smaller intake works great on the street for higher port velocity, resulting in better low-end & mid-range torque.

The have been rough machined for guide plates and screw-in studs.

I am asking $100 for the bare heads, as is.

I also have new SS 1.94" SBC intake valves with the undercut stems. And I have a 0.550" lift SBC Spring, keeper & retainer kit. Add $80 for these parts.

$180 total for the above is a great deal. You'll need to get the additional parts to finish these heads.

Shipping will be via UPS Ground. Please PM me for a quote. Thanks.

Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    Sold. Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.