what I did last SUNNY day. The neighbor had some trees cut down and trimmed back. She didn't want the wood so she gave it to me if I'd get it out of her yard. Well, the CJ was getting the right front wheel bearing un screwed (replaced) so what I had was my garden tractor. I got a wild hair and fab'd up a mount with scrap metal to put my 3K trailer winch on ... worked OK on the smaller pieces, but when it came to the 4 footers (14-18" diameter), it pulled the tractor backwards Guess the drag coefficient of a 4-foot log on wet dirt is more than that of 4 little rubber tires I'm gunaa need either mine or my daughters Jeep to get the 18 foot, 24" piece over in the yard

This one starts the show. While I was spear-A-ment'n I thought I'd try it with my scraper box. Got it up and down OK, but there was a lot of lag time in winch response - I bent the lower tow-point on a raise. So, using the same foundation as the winch - I put on a 700 LB servo actuator I can pick it up about 4" off the ground, but better yet, PUSH it about 4" into the ground. 'Course when I do that with the clay we have here, the tractor kinda just spins it's wheels

Yeah, there's the Troybuilt rebuild on the same album. What surprised me was that little sucker has a roller wrist pin!!