Thread: AMC 343 in very good condition. No longer for sale

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum

AMC 343 in very good condition. No longer for sale

Was rebuilt a couple years ago and has approximately 1 hour run time on it. Basiccilly a stock motor. I am not sure of the year. It was going into a jeep only made it there for a short time. Has edelbrock aluminum valve covers and an aftermarket aluminum intake. Includes the flex plate. Does not have a carb. Has aluminum water pump. The heads have had some minor porting. Really just a gasket match and clean up on the exhaust and intakes. Tired of storeing this and really could use a little more space for the other crap that I have. $1500Need this out of the garage $1000 Now going into a CJ.

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic

Re: AMC 343 in very good condition. $1500

Quote Originally Posted by dmcjeep
    Was rebuilt a couple years ago and has approximately 1 hour run time on it. Basiccilly a stock motor. I am not sure of the year. It was going into a jeep only made it there for a short time. Has edelbrock aluminum valve covers and an aftermarket aluminum intake. Includes the flex plate. Does not have a carb or intake. Has aluminum water pump. The heads have had some minor porting. Really just a gasket match and clean up on the exhaust and intakes. Tired of storeing this and really could use a little more space for the other crap that I have. $1500
    Does it or doesnt it have the intake?
    401cid, T18a/D300 twinsticked.
    Lifted, locked, and Swampered

"Its flat here...real flat. And the locals smell like potatoes."

That was a pretty tricky ad. Yes it does have the intake. I will change the post.

need it gone