Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Figured it was time to post pictures of my Fleet

Thread: Figured it was time to post pictures of my Fleet

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

Figured it was time to post pictures of my Fleet

Only one of these could be considered a AMC and only barely.It was powered by a 232 before it scattered but it is getting a 258.

First off My 2006 Ford Ranger STX named the Cousteau

Then there is my 1991 F350 Crew Cab dually that is powered by a 1983/4 6.9L-A engine with a banks turbo.Named the Enterprise

Then there is my lil Postal jeep.The only thing I have AMC powered.I named it Going Postal(Ok,so it ain't the most original name but what else would you name one of these things?)

Next is my 1963 Northwestern Aircraft tractor powered by a Chrysler flathead straight six engine.It was named Lil Tugger since one of the guys on another message board has a larger Chevy truck style on named Tugger.

Next is my 1968 M543A2 VERY rusty military wrecker.No name yet.Not sure if it is saveable yet but I think it is....

Then there is my 3rd Vehicle of all time.My 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a half that a named Martyr Machine since I bought it 2 months after the terrorist attack.

Next one is my 2nd deuce and a half.1971 that is in primo condition.Named it the Messiah.Don't really have a reason other than it popped in my head.

My stable doesn't only contain rubber tired vehicles.I picked up this lil toy last year.It is a 1950something Ex Southern Railways M19 Track inspection speeder.I am posting a picture of it as picked up and around 20 years ago still in service in Northeast Georgia.I didn't name this one yet.....

Lastly is my 2nd vehicle ever.My 1994 Ford F350 Crew Cab Dually Factory Turbo IDI(Non-computer controlled engine!Last year of the good engine!).Named it White Lightning.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Wow thats quite the fleet I wish I could afford to own a few of them!!!
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    I got other stuff but too lazy to load pictures right now.Spend 4 hours loading pictures last night alone on photobucket.Also have a 70s pinto parts car,and 70s pinto Dirt track race car,plus a pair of trailers to pull behind the deuces.More parts than I know what to do with,and another deuce that runs great in pretty nice shape but bought it for the parts.It had $4000 in brand new Radial tires that are now on the Messiah.