Only one of these could be considered a AMC and only barely.It was powered by a 232 before it scattered but it is getting a 258.

First off My 2006 Ford Ranger STX named the Cousteau

Then there is my 1991 F350 Crew Cab dually that is powered by a 1983/4 6.9L-A engine with a banks turbo.Named the Enterprise

Then there is my lil Postal jeep.The only thing I have AMC powered.I named it Going Postal(Ok,so it ain't the most original name but what else would you name one of these things?)

Next is my 1963 Northwestern Aircraft tractor powered by a Chrysler flathead straight six engine.It was named Lil Tugger since one of the guys on another message board has a larger Chevy truck style on named Tugger.

Next is my 1968 M543A2 VERY rusty military wrecker.No name yet.Not sure if it is saveable yet but I think it is....

Then there is my 3rd Vehicle of all time.My 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a half that a named Martyr Machine since I bought it 2 months after the terrorist attack.

Next one is my 2nd deuce and a half.1971 that is in primo condition.Named it the Messiah.Don't really have a reason other than it popped in my head.

My stable doesn't only contain rubber tired vehicles.I picked up this lil toy last year.It is a 1950something Ex Southern Railways M19 Track inspection speeder.I am posting a picture of it as picked up and around 20 years ago still in service in Northeast Georgia.I didn't name this one yet.....

Lastly is my 2nd vehicle ever.My 1994 Ford F350 Crew Cab Dually Factory Turbo IDI(Non-computer controlled engine!Last year of the good engine!).Named it White Lightning.