Thread: Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650 W/Electric Choke

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum

Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650 W/Electric Choke

Ok guys, I know this sounds like B.S. - but I bought this carb brand new and had it on my 401 for a total of about 20 minutes of run time. (I didn't realize I had no less than two sitting in my garage, idiot that I am!)

Anyway, I went to a Howell TBI unit so if anybody wants this carb the price is $275.00 plus shipping.

It is like brand new, in the box with all of the accessories, instructions and DVD - anybody interested?
    John
    (425) 870-3892

Thank you from BT Grease Monkey
    John,
    Would you consider donating this to a friend of mine, who is a missionary, for a tax deduction?

A Grand Wagoneer was donated to him and we're getting it set up for mountain "driving" in Guatemala.

Check out the build thread at http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=103008 for more details.

Thanks for the consideration.
    Sincerely,
    GregTaylor :)
    Rochester Hills, MI
    1989 Grand Wagoneer "Terminator 2": Water/Hydrogen Injection Coming Soon ... 330" AMC stroker V8. 5" lift 31" BFG A/T's. Killer32 front bumper .. Oh, Yeah! and a FISH carburetor.

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum
    Sorry, but right now I have to take care of my family. Item is still for sale guys. I had one guy that was going to send me money and kept jerking me around so I finally pulled the plug.
    Item is still available!
    (425) 870-3892