Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Who's going to the East Coast FSJ invasion this weekend?

Thread: Who's going to the East Coast FSJ invasion this weekend?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Who's going to the East Coast FSJ invasion this weekend?

I'll be heading up on Friday morning and should be there midafternoon. I also have some friends heading down from DC as well to introduce them to wheeling - think it should be fun!

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=95882

I'll be there in a black grand cherokee if anyone else comes!

Jack

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I wish, there's an all Jeep show 1.5 hours from me Saturday, and I won't even make that, there's a little car show/criuse tomorrow night we're leaving the kids with my parent's so me and Mama can go.
    parting several FSJ'S

Looks like you had fun in that mud hole - how'd ya do on the hills? Did you try the 'rock garden' down past the gas station? (did they have a car show this weekend? Normally seems to coincide with the IFSJ deal).

I spent this weekend installing the new knuckles and a bunch of yard work that was neglected for the month while I was gone.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. This thing just doesn't sit high enough to do anything serious, so I stuck to as many easy trails as possible. Actually there wasn't a car show this year, which was a surprise, but there must have been some kind of Bike event in town, for there were a LOT of hogs out riding around.....

Oh, and you want to know how to clean out your radiator on the trail? Super Soakers work wonders!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Oh, and you want to know how to clean out your radiator on the trail? Super Soakers work wonders!!
    True, I used to carry a pressure sprayer that fit in a 1Gallon jug. Similar to a weed sprayer setup, but was able to recycle gallon jugs like the windshield fluid containers. Can't find it now though
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE