Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Started the cold blood B!@$H
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Started the cold blood B!@$H

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

Started the cold blood B!@$H

Did a little tweaking and still have a lot more to do but she fired up... she's cold blooded. I need to get rid of that electric choke... The fast idle gets her warm real quick... Once warm she idles good... Does anybody have a link on how to convert an electric choke to a manual?...
    she's running on 101 octane... but, She'll run off of 93 octane...
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...t=100_1091.flv
    Is anybody able to view this? For some reason I can't...

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Looks and sounds great, man!
    Well, there wasn't much to see as it was dark as hell in there... She's basically torn apart... The tub is off and I am currently making a dual mount tranny/t-case skid...
    The engine is pretty sound... I'm thinking about another cam, something with a little more duration and over-lap... and I am thinking about yanking the 1.7 Harland Rollers and going with the 1.6's....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Or when in doubt, just use a 6-71 instead. That might add at least 8 HP....

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Or when in doubt, just use a 6-71 instead. That might add at least 8 HP....

If one would show up at my door free of charge... I would use it...

sounds awesome bro!!!!!!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thanks man... i think I found a way to rid that carb of the electric choke... I'm running a 670 street avenger w/electric choke... I had a 750cfm but figured I didn't need it seeing that I won't be going all out...
    This Jeep is on hold... most likely it'll be on the chopping block... as tomorrow I go and purchased a lifted 82 Waggy (body and suspension) that runs & drives..... $700... sits on 35" swampers and nice aluminum rims... there's body rust but I am picking up a millermatic 35 which should do just fine for the body work as well as brackets... I'm looking to do full bottom skids, partial exoskelton cage... full internal cage... I'll be yanking the stock 360/th400/np208 and tossing the built goodies in the waggy...
    Built 360/TH350/Ford NP205 and 1 ton axles...

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    ... most likely it'll be on the chopping block... as tomorrow I go and purchased a lifted 82 Waggy (body and suspension) that runs & drives..... $700... sits on 35" swampers and nice aluminum rims... there's body rust but I am picking up a millermatic 35 which should do just fine for the body work as well as brackets... I'm looking to do full bottom skids, partial exoskelton cage... full internal cage...
    Sorry, that won't fit in your shop. Sell it to me I'll even trade you the YJ if you toss some cash in the deal

OH yeah, I still need some parts for my Wag My schedule got worse and I may not be able to go hunting this year and have to carry the 6 weeks vacation over - again.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

It fits... Barely. Or should I say I greased her in
    The CJ is almost gone... All that basically remains in the garage is the frame, hood, poison spyder full-width outboard kit, the grill, windshield frame, some clutch parts, the seats and brackets...
    The Waggy is pretty much gutted inside the dash is pulled out (for the Ammeter by-pass), the engine bay is being re-wired... Tomorrow I'll place the order for my driveshaft, this weekend runs some new brake lines upfront... get the custom cut headlight adapters, covers and grill
    So are you saying that you want the waggy or the CJ...
    Man, that schedule of yours is
    What parts do you need for your Waggy? I'm heading to the yards this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by fifesjeep
    What parts do you need for your Waggy? I'm heading to the yards this weekend...
    Really just the rear gate panel and carpet, and TIME!! I can make the panel, but matching carpet is tough. I need to pull the engine and rebuild it. I'm sure there will be small parts like the electric window stuff. Those cherry leather seats (in tan) would have been awesome, but oh well...

And for the CJ, need the brake adaptors

The YJ is still on the chopping block. Only 13K on the clock since rebuild if you know somebody.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE