Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Getting the itch!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting the itch!

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com

Getting the itch!

I am getting an itch for something semi normal(OH GOD,Please tell me I ain't Growing up!!!!! ).I am itching to get a 70s model AMX.Been drooling over the ones on Egay.Mmmmm.Muscle car!So far,the only thing I have owned are trucks.....Would really rather find a AMX clone since I plan on making it a daily driver(I am a firm believer that if it has tires it should be driven.Not Garaged or trailered!).

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Now is the time to buy if you can afford it!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

651-257-7917 Call your order in!Forum Tech AdvisorVendor!Charter Memberpost padderFloridajeepers.net AdminFSJ fabricatorwww.Bulltear.comGear headModeratorNew to the forumSite AdminWeb GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.comSite AdminNew to the forumModeratorGear headwww.Bulltear.comFSJ fabricatorFloridajeepers.net AdminCharter Memberpost padderVendor!Forum Tech Advisor651-257-7917 Call your order in!Web GuyThe Web GuyAMCDragracing.comwww.Jeep-CJ.com
    Well,there lies the problem.....I can't afford it.I always get the itch when I don't got no monies!Hour cut backs at the plant and talk of lay offs.Sucks going from 48-60 hours to 40.... and potentially Unemployment....but,never know.I make bombs and missiles for uncle sugar so someone could feel froggy and try to pick a fight with us or our friends and need a 1 megaton attitude adjustment!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighttrain
    I make bombs and missiles for uncle sugar so someone could feel froggy and try to pick a fight with us or our friends and need a 1 megaton attitude adjustment!
    The fight's been picked, but our present "administration" is a believer in plowshares and appeasment and not protecting this country.

Good luck on the job search
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Actually I beg to differ......He is actually ONE OF THEM.He is a Enemy of the united states and a distroyer of our constitution.He is the 21st Centuries Adolf Hitler mixed with Carl Marx and Stallin and this country needs to be wake up and take care of business.

Thank you from BT Gear Head

Re: Getting the itch!

Quote Originally Posted by Freighttrain
    I am getting an itch.
    I recommend benadryl.
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    74 CJ5, 360w/T-18/D20, Scout D44's Locked front & rear w 5.38's, 36" Swampers & a ton of work...

It's a Jeep thing, Chrysler doesn't understand!

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    =D>

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by northplainsdrifter
    That's SWEET!!
    But it's modified and not "restored" and that normally makes a difference in $$$$ Is that a good deal? Depending on the quality of body/chassis work of course!! I found an all original for $17K last year in WA State, but it was all original with no body work - and the body was GOOD!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.